YOUNG VEGETABLE GROWER OF THE YEAR
THINKING OF ENTERING THIS YEARS YOUNG VEGETABLE GROWER OF THE YEAR?
Young Vegetable Grower is a competition run annually to find the best young fruit or vegetable grower in the country.
Winner goes on to compete in the Young Grower competition which is made up of the winners of the four regional Young Fruit Grower competitions.
The competition will be a step out of your comfort zone, will push you to learn valuable new skills, give you exceptional networking opportunities with industry leaders and boost your career in ways you could never imagine.
Key Conditions of Entry
- Must be currently working full time in the vegetable industry in an organisation that is closely associated with growing.
- Must be 30 years of age or under as at 31 December 2018.
- Three years practical work experience in the industry.
- Must be available to compete in the Young Grower of the Year competition in August on winning the competition.
- Must be a New Zealand citizen or hold a current New Zealand residency permit.
View www.younggroweroftheyear.co.nz for all information about the upcoming event.
Get your applications in now!